Saturday, July 2, 2016

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's as long as a green onion.

Total weight gain/loss:  20 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes! I think dresses are going to be my saving grace this summer!

Sleep: Sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Having Nixon watch the fireworks at the rodeo. He was awestruck, and I loved every minute.

Movement: He's a mover and a shaker.

Food cravings:  Nope.


Food Aversions: Nope.

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  A little swelling, but that's probably just from traveling.

Belly Button in or out? It's still in for now.

What I miss:  Eh, I'm pretty content.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing Ethan. A month is a long time without him!

Upcoming appointments/events:  July 11th.

Milestones: No big milestones that I can think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment