Saturday, June 25, 2016

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about the size of a rutabaga

Total weight gain/loss:  Still between 15-20.. :/

Maternity clothes? I bought two more of my favorite dresses!!

Sleep: Great!


Best moment this week: Going to the Fiddle Festival and seeing my old dance teacher and other people I haven't seen in years!

Movement: He gets his groove on at night. It's always on the right side

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: I'm good


Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  No labor signs here

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Pelvic pressure

Belly Button in or out? Still in.. for now :/

What I miss:  Fitting into regular clothes

What I am looking forward to: Family reunion this weekend!

Upcoming appointments/events:  I have my next appointment in 2.5 weeks.

Milestones: I officially don't fit into any of my old shirts without my belly showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment