Saturday, July 9, 2016

27 weeks


How far along? 27 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he weighs about 2 pounds and it approximately 14.5in (about the size of a head of cauliflower).

Total weight gain/loss:  About 25lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, and my sister gifted me almost an entire wardrobe!

Sleep: It's good!

Best moment this week: Reuniting with Ethan! Not only for me, but for Nixon too!

Movement: Yes.

Food cravings:  Nope.


Food Aversions: Nope.

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Slightly more emotional than the average emotional me.

Belly Button in or out? Flattening.

What I miss:  My parents. It was fun being with them for so long.

What I am looking forward to: Getting settled back into our routine at home.

Upcoming appointments/events:  July 11th.

Milestones: I've worked out for a solid month and I'm feeling pretty good because of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment