Saturday, July 23, 2016

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about the size of an butternut squash.

Total weight gain/loss:  25+

Maternity clothes? Yep, Mostly dresses.

Sleep: Depends on the day, but mostly great!

Best moment this week: Going to the temple.

Movement: Oh boy does he move!

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  I've been having Braxton Hicks like crazy!

Belly Button in or out? It's about flat, but not quite.

What I miss:  Not having pain in my sacrum. It's actually been pretty uncomfortable.

What I am looking forward to: Consignment this week!!!


Upcoming appointments/events:  August 2nd.

Milestones: Third trimester baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment