Saturday, August 13, 2016

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about 16.7 in and about 3.75 pounds (size of a jicama).

Total weight gain/loss:  35 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep, but most days I just lounge in regular workout clothes that still fit.

Sleep: Sleeping ok. Not amazing, not terrible.

Best moment this week: We've been spending most of our time at the pool and it's been fantastic!

Movement: He's definitely wiggly.

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  My feet are starting to swell more. Not terribly, but definitely more noticeable.

Belly Button in or out? It's flat.

What I miss:  Moving how I want without restrictions.

What I am looking forward to: Spending more time in the pool with Nixon. I'm realizing our alone time is getting closer  and closer to ending. :( 


Upcoming appointments/events:  Celebrating 4 years with Ethan, and an appointment the same day.

Milestones: Nothing I can think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment