Saturday, August 20, 2016

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about 17 in. and about 4 pounds (size of a pineapple).

Total weight gain/loss:  35 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep: Never enough, but that's how I feel not pregnant. :)

Best moment this week: Hearing that my doctor will induce me before my due date! Holla!!

Movement: Always.

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Hormones and nesting.

Belly Button in or out? It's flat.

What I miss:  Life without pain!

What I am looking forward to: Nothing in particular that I can think of. 


Upcoming appointments/events:  I have an appointment on the 31st.

Milestones: Nothing I can think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment