Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Slip n' slide

It definitely got hot while we were in Idaho, and what better way to cool down than a slip n' slide! My sister bought a 25x10 ft plastic tarp from Home Depot and cut it in half length ways, so there were now two tarps at 25x5 ft. Coat it with some dish soap, add a hose and you have the next best thing to a pool!

The kids had such a fun time, and it produced some great pictures! I got all of the kids that slid down it but two! (Sorry Kole and Bennett)
Hallie
Kyler
Hailey
Kinlie (She would go down as slow as possible, to make sure she stayed on the tarp so she wouldn't get grass on her. She then found a leak in the hose and designated it as the "wash station." Crazy girl!)
Drake
Lexi (I'm pretty sure this girl went the farthest. It was impressive.)
Hunter (This has to be my favorite picture of them all!)
Oliver (my best friend from high school, Jordan's, son)
A good time was had by all. Next time, I'll have to get in on the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment