Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nixonisms

There are a few themes going on in our house for this round of Nixonisms. Lots of smiles and lots of sleep!
After testing one out in Idaho, we decided that the Woombie was perfect for us! No more getting out of the blanket swaddles! Doesn't he look adorable? The guy next to him is pretty good looking too!
There's a funny story behind this picture. It was the day after our big 4th of July celebration. I had him on his stomach for tummy time and he started grunting. We know without hesitation what is coming next, so this was a perfect position for him to be in. He did his business, but we wanted to make sure he was done. I was working on my computer and Ethan was watching television. 

All of a sudden I realized that I hadn't heard any sounds from Nixon for a while. I looked down on the floor, and this is what I saw. This was the first time he has ever done this and it was so precious. It's hard being a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment