Monday, July 28, 2014

Day at the pool

There are some definite advantages to living in a housing complex. One of them being access to a pool just a couple buildings away from us. Saturday, we decided to take advantage of that little perk and have a family day at the pool.

I had just order Nixon's little floaty, and I couldn't wait to get out and try it! It worked liked a dream and he seemed enjoy it! I mean, look at that face. Pure bliss!
We started off in the big pool, but it was just slightly chilly for my tastes, so we headed to the "hot" tub. Lucky for us, it was more like bath water, so Nixon was able to enjoy it with us! He loved it!
I've decided it's a bit more difficult than it used to be to hang out by the pool and get a tan. Evidently babies aren't as into just relaxing and sitting by the pool. I suppose I better get used to getting IN the water more. I'm ok with that I guess. I just hope my body can tolerate cool water better soon!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm glad you have access to a near pool. Now, you can wash away any stressful day as quickly as possible. Nixon looks super adorable on his little floater. It looks like he enjoyed the day as well. Anyway, I hope the whole family had their fair share of fun. All the best! :)

    Joanne Henry @ Tranquility Pools

    ReplyDelete