Wednesday, July 30, 2014

13 Weeks

This guys is 13 weeks and is totally a mover! He wiggles all of the floor and has cause himself a bit of a bald spot in the back. I know most kids get it, I just hope it doesn't take long to grow the hair back! He's also made it into size 2 diapers!

This is a picture I took one morning when he woke up. (Terrible phone quality picture, but it's all I had.)
No, he doesn't have a crib yet, but he does have a comfy blanket on the floor in his own room! But that's beside the point. Look at where he is in comparison to his "bed."Just to give an idea of how much he moved, when I put him to bed, his head was in the top left corner with his body diagonal to the bottom right corner (you can kind of see the body impression in the blanket). I'm not sure if he's rolling or just squirming, but I suppose it's probably time to get him in a crib or he may just make his way out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment