Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Announcements

I'm so excited to finally show what I've been working on for the past month or so. My best friend Brennan and I decided to team up for the seniors she's been doing pictures (as well as hair and makeup) for. She decided she wanted to get senior reps to help spread the word about her photography. Along with free sessions with her, they were given a free consultation with me to talk about doing their announcements.

We wanted to have some mock ups to show people and I'm happy with how they all turned out! If you or someone you know needs a graduation announcement (or any other kind of announcement) send them my way!

1 comment:

  1. These look great, and so does your new header! I'm going to need some baptism announcements for the girls in October.... :)

    ReplyDelete