Monday, February 3, 2014

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's as long as a green onion.

Total weight gain/loss:  ... I'm gaining.

Maternity clothes? Yep. My favorite article of clothing right now is my Gap gFast leggings, I have three pairs!

Sleep: Sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Superbowl party food.. We all know the game wasn't worth watching!

Movement: He's a mover and a shaker.

Food cravings:  No cravings here


Food Aversions: Nope, and never did. :)

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Gaining weight

Belly Button in or out? I had a dream is was out, but it's still in for now.

What I miss:  Jeans. I can't find a single pair I like.

What I am looking forward to: Warmer weather.. Whenever that will happen.

Upcoming appointments/events:  Tomorrow.

Milestones: So I was wrong.. I'm not quite at my 3rd trimester. It's amazing how many different answers you get when you ask the internet when the 3rd trimester starts! I obviously don't read enough about being pregnant. 

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Glad you're feeling well. Yep, 3rd trimester starts at 28 weeks, almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look awesome, even if you don't feel like you do! You're getting there! and just think, you are SO CLOSE to quitting your job!!! hooray!!

    ReplyDelete