Thursday, February 6, 2014

Support team

The older I get, and the more I go through hard things, the more I realize that I am definitely surrounded by the people that are supposed to be in my life. I have no doubt that I was born into the family I was because they would be the ones to help me. I can't even count how many times I've called my parents or siblings and they were just who I needed to talk to.

Same with the friends that I have at this time in my life. I have a handful of really good friends right now. They help me without even realizing it. It's the invitation to come hang out, or the text to see what's going on. They are small and simple things, but they mean a great deal to me.

And of course there is Ethan. He puts up with more than most people could ever imagine. He is patient and kind and does everything he can to help me in any way possible. There is no doubt that he was prepared to be with me and that we are supposed to be together.

Everything happens for a reason. We go through things to make us stronger, and we have been sent people to help us through. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father for knowing what and who I need, even when I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment