Saturday, February 22, 2014

28 (almost 29) Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks (I'm actually closer to 29 weeks, but I was a little late in posting)

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about the size of an eggplant.

Total weight gain/loss:  ... I'm gaining.

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep: Still sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Having my mom feel him kick!

Movement: All the time.

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  My abdomen is definitely getting tighter!

Belly Button in or out? It's still in, but it's starting to flatten out a bit.

What I miss:  Being able to run without the extra weight in the front! I went running this week and let's just say it's not as easy as it once was.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out where we will be moving so I can start researching homes and doctors. 


Upcoming appointments/events:  Baby shower today, I'm excited!

Milestones: I finally hit the 3rd trimester, (for real this time)! I'm still feeling great and can't wait for the changes coming up on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment