Monday, February 10, 2014

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he weighs about 2 pounds and it approximately 14.5in.

Total weight gain/loss:  ... I'm gaining, but I've started getting back in to more intense workouts so hopefully that will level out a bit!.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but still no jeans that I like!

Sleep: Sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Going to my appointment and hearing his little heartbeat again!

Movement: Most definitely. He's constantly bumping my computer.

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Still none. :)

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Slightly more emotional than the average emotional me.

Belly Button in or out? It's still in, but it's starting to flatten out a bit.

What I miss:  Wearing all of my cute church clothes!

What I am looking forward to: My parents coming to visit!!

Upcoming appointments/events:  Not for a while.

Milestones: At my appointment this week I did the glucose test (which is not even close to as bad as people make it out to be), and everything looked great! My hemoglobin was perfect and no diabetes for me. :) Also, because my blood type is O-, I had to get the Rh shot. Again, not as bad as I was expecting. I'm pretty sure the build up to both of these things were worse than the actual thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment