Tuesday, March 4, 2014

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about 15.7 in and almost 3 pounds (size of a head of cabbage).

Total weight gain/loss:  I honestly don't know what I'm at.

Maternity clothes? For the most part. I still wear some of my skirts and t-shirts.

Sleep: I wake up about once a night, but I'm wondering if it's because I'm going to bed earlier, so my body wakes up earlier.

Best moment this week: Having two days off because I was sick.

Movement: All the time.

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Definitely harder to breath and sing!

Belly Button in or out? It's fighting it's way out.

What I miss:  A pair of jeans I love.

What I am looking forward to: Still waiting to find out where we will be moving so I can start researching homes and doctors. 


Upcoming appointments/events:  I have an appointment tomorrow.

Milestones: 30 weeks. That means I have 10 weeks (or less)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment