Tuesday, March 11, 2014

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about 16 in and about 3.3 pounds (size of a coconut).

Total weight gain/loss:  I think I'm at about 30 lbs. :/

Maternity clothes? Some. It's easier just to wear what I already have instead of buying maternity clothes.

Sleep: Sleeping great.

Best moment this week: Went to a bachelorette party for one of my friends. So excited for her! Also, it looks like we may be on our way to Southern California! Nothing is set in stone, but there's a good chance!

Movement: All the time, and he always sits on the right side.

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  It's getting a little more uncomfortable to sit for extended periods of time.

Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much flat now..

What I miss:  Jeans, basketball, not having a belly that sticks out.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing how Ethan's interview goes!


Upcoming appointments/events:  Heading home for a weekend for my baby shower and then taking a trip to California (crossing our fingers)!

Milestones: I have now officially had people say it looks like a cute little basketball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment