Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Catching up

I thought it may be a good idea to catch up on what's been going on our lives. I've let the blog slip a bit and I feel like the only things I've been updating on is the pregnancy and design work.

So what has life been as of late? Nothing too grand to be honest. Ethan has been working hard in school and has been doing awesome. He has a couple of classes that take up a good majority of time, but he's been able to manage them. He was working for KSL and was doing really well, but he decided to quit so he could focus on finishing strong in school and getting things together for Precoa. There is some licensing he has to work on and a couple of tests before he can start the job in April.

As for me, I've just been working still and counting down the days until we start our new chapter, which looks like it will be in Southern California. I've also been trying to do some more design work to earn a little money on the side, and hopefully continue once I'm no longer working.

I've tried to remain as calm as possible about this little guy coming as well. Luckily, working full-time, it allows me to not constantly think about how unprepared we really are for this baby! Luckily, a couple of weeks ago, a couple friends of mine threw me a baby shower and it was awesome! It's fun to see all of the cute and fun things that people got us! What's even more fun is I have another one coming up! I feel so loved.

We've finally hit the one month mark until graduation and we are excited and sad at the same time. It's hard to leave this place that has been home for both of us for so many years. We will definitely miss all of the friends here, and the town in general. We've enjoyed our time here, but we're excited to see what the future has in store for us. Who knows, maybe our kids will want to come here and we'll have an excuse to come back and visit!

We're in the final stretch and we're definitely feeling the pressure. Just one month. Just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment