Thursday, January 16, 2014

Heaven is Here

For Christmas, my mom got me a book called Heaven Is Here. 

It's the story of Stephanie Nielson, the author of NieNie Dialogues. She's absolutely amazing. Stephanie and husband were in a plan crash in 2008. She had over 80% of her body burned and her husband, who was flying the plan burned about 40% of his body and broke his back.

The book is about their life. From dating to raising a family, from the plane crash to the recovery of it all. She has such a way of writing that makes you feel like you could be best friends with her. She writes things that are so personal, but make such an impact. Just like the cover says, it really is about hope, triumph and everyday joy.

I haven't finished the book yet, but in one I read about half of the book, I couldn't put it down! Even without finishing it yet, I have no reservations in telling everyone they should read it! It has such an amazing message and I can't wait to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment