Monday, January 13, 2014

23 weeks

Alas, it's time for me to get back to this blog! It has been neglected long enough. So to get back into the swing of things, we'll do a pregnancy update. (Excuse the blurry picture)
How far along? 23 weeks

How big is baby? During our 20 week appointment they said he was in the 61st percentile.

Total weight gain/loss:  13 lbs. Ouch.

Maternity clothes? I finally bought one pair of pants for work and some leggings that I'm in love with! Still wearing all my other pre-pregnancy clothes.

Sleep: Sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Getting in to my leggings after work every day. :)

Movement: Yep! At exactly 20 weeks we had the first kick and he hasn't stopped since.

Food cravings:  I don't have cravings, but I have really been enjoying hamburgers/cheeseburgers. :)


Food Aversions: Nope, and never did. :)

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Gaining weight, being hungry

Belly Button in or out? It's still in.

What I miss:  Having a stomach that doesn't stick out.

What I am looking forward to: Getting a nursery put together, which will have to wait until we move where ever we're going to be moving to in April.

Upcoming appointments/events:  I have my next appointment in 4 weeks.

Milestones: Getting a pair of maternity pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment