Wednesday, January 22, 2014

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's as long as an ear of corn.

Total weight gain/loss:  Let's just not..

Maternity clothes? Yep. We did a little shopping spree yesterday so I finally have some maternity clothes!

Sleep: Sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Shopping spree!

Movement: Definitely, he moves even more at night.

Food cravings:  No cravings here


Food Aversions: Nope, and never did. :)

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Gaining weight

Belly Button in or out? It's still in, but definitely working its way out

What I miss:  Working out and not getting short of breath 1 minute in.

What I am looking forward to: Getting my house clean!

Upcoming appointments/events:  I have my next appointment in 3 weeks.

Milestones: Last week of my 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment