Friday, January 24, 2014

About time

I mentioned before that Ethan and I went to my parents house for Christmas. I couldn't help but to put up what little decorations I had. I put them up the week before Thanksgiving so when we came home from Charlotte it would all ready for us to celebrate the season. 

Fast forward to today, our decorations were still up and I decided they finally needed to come down. It wasn't because I wanted to keep them up, it was because by the time we took our stockings down to take them to my parents house, there were only two things left to take down and they eventually just blended into our decor so I didn't think about it. 

Christmas has officially been taken down. I'm starting to think of some possible decorations for Valentine's Day, but we'll see. I always have high hopes of make tons of decorations and then real left sets in and it doesn't happen. Maybe this will be the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment