Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cake Mix Cookies

Tonight we went to our friend's Leslie and Martin's house for Family Home Evening. We were joined by two other families from our ward that we enjoy spending time with as well. We started off with a little story about Jesus for the kids and then it was off to the kitchen for Apples to Apples! It was fun to play with people we didn't know as well because we never knew what people were going to choose! I'm happy to report that I just so happened to be the winner!

We all brought treats and I did my trusty cake mix cookies. I swear, they are always my go-to when I don't have a ton of time. They turned out great as usual and they were the first dessert gone! So, I thought I would share the recipe!

Cake Mix Cookies:

1 Box cake mix (I tend to use some kind of chocolate, but any kind works!)
1/3 C oil 
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
Add in any fillers you want! I used Mini M&M's and mini chocolate chips, but again, you can use whatever you want in your cookies. 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 8-10 minutes. 

*I also tend to drop them, that way they flatten out a bit, but the middle is still soft and chewy. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment