Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy 95th

This is one of my favorite ladies of all time and she's turning 95 today!
There are so many memories of visiting my Grandma I could never write them all down. But I do want to write down just a few things:

  1. Missoula Carousel 
  2. Ice skating
  3. Hikes up on the hillside
  4. The bird clock that makes a different bird sound each hour. My favorite it at 12:00- it's an owl
  5. Sitting at the table and watching all of the little critters on her porch
  6. Two stuffed animals in particular- the big brown bear and the yellow dog
  7. Her toaster- it sounds like a ticking time bomb
  8. Playing memory with these old nature memory cards
  9. Clogging all over the house for her
  10. Fruity marshmallows on the top of her fridge- every time I smell them or have one, it reminds me of her
Happy birthday Grandma, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment