Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The cutest boy you ever did see

I'll be the first one to say that this boy is one of the most stubborn/strong-willed/ornery kids I've ever seen. In the words of Lion King, "He deliberately disobeys me." If I tell him to come to me, he looks at me, smiles, and runs aways. If I tell him to come out of a certain room, he looks at me, smiles, and shuts the door in my face. But even with all of his less than exemplary qualities, that are probably inherited from me, this kid's smile and giggle can light up an entire room. When he's happy, he can be the sweetest, most loving boy, that gives the best kisses and loves. I'm a little nervous for the "terrible twos" but I guess if my mom was able to wrangle me and my brother, I can do it too! We love you Nixon boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment