Monday, October 26, 2015

2016 Primary Theme- Free Printables!

I was called to be our ward's primary secretary. I was put in charge of getting the binders put together for the upcoming year. They always have a binder cover, so I was tasked with finding a new one. The theme for this upcoming year in Primary is, "I know the scriptures are true." I looked online, but there was nothing to my liking, that was free at least. So I thought, I can design one myself! So I did. And now all of you can benefit from it as well!

I designed two different binder covers. The first is one that is more easily printed at home since there is a white border around it, whereas the second has a full bleed that you can print all the way to the edge. 

I've also included two smaller print sizes: 5x7 and 4x6

And lastly, I have included the shield logo to be used as needed/wanted.
Remember, these are all free for personal use. Enjoy!!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Super cute Kaytlin!!! I'm going to share this with our primary presidency!

      Delete
  2. I love these for the new year! Is there any way to download the cover (I'm using the one with borders) as a .png or .jpeg instead of .pdf? I'd like to add the class names to the bottom of each page before we print. Will you please let me know? My email is bax3ter@yahoo.com
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for sharing it for free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for these. I am excited to add them to our binders for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I was having a hard time finding something I liked. This is perfect, I love it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and inspiring! I created a bookmark tracker for The Book of Mormon by chapters. I posted it on the FB group "LDS Primary Presidencies & Sharing Time." Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I LOVE these! I have used them for our wards door signs and also for all the teachers binders. I am going to be making a bag for each class to hold Books of Mormon that we have purchased for all the kids. Is there any way I could have you send me the file without the 2016 on them? We will be using the bags for years to come. Thanks so so so much! -Melissa (mpayne39@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. (oh - and I am trying to get these bags printed Thursday so I will have them for Sunday....Any way I could get the file before then? I think it would be so cute if everything matched! Thanks!!!)

    ReplyDelete