Thursday, August 13, 2015

Reunion in St. George

One of the main reasons for the long trip was for our family reunion in St. George. All of us are fairly spread out, so we decided we'd find a more central location (for those in the west) to meet up. I was at my parents  We found this amazing place that almost resembled a small compound! There was the main house, a pool house, and another house with the game room, theater, and loft.

The weather was steamy! It reached 114 degrees so we spent a good amount of time in the pool. I didn't take a ton of pictures, but one night I pulled out the camera.
As always our family spent time playing volleyball, basketball, tennis, and new game my brother brought called Spike Ball. We like to pack a lot into our time together.

On Saturday, we decided to go into town and see the St. George temple. I've never seen it in person before and it was beautiful. It was such a magnificent white!!
Thankfully my sister got the next pictures on her camera!
I feel so blessed that this is my family and that we were able to spend time together. It never feels long enough and I miss them when we're away. It does however, make me even more grateful for the time we do get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment