Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bear Lake

After my parents dropped me off in Utah, I stayed with my best friend/old roommate Brennan and her family. We had a fairly low-key week, but decided to take a trip to Bear Lake. With 3 adults (Brennan's sister came with us) and 3 kids, we made the trek!
The day was beautiful, but the spot we went to wasn't ideal, in the sense that it was pretty muddy. Everything we brought was instantly covered. 


The kids didn't seem to mind it though, so they dug and played for a little bit, but then they went wild!

I spent more time trying to keep Nixon from drinking the water and staying out of the actual lake than enjoying our time there. He was ornery and whiney and it didn't take long before I was over it. It could have been worse, but it definitely could have been a lot better! Maybe next year when they're both a little older.
I'm hoping our next beach experience, coming up, with be a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment