Friday, January 30, 2015

First bike ride

It's amazing how when you start taking more pictures of random things, those little moments get lost in the folders on the computer. This was one of those moments.
We were having a beautiful day in California and there were bikes and a bike trailer in the garage so we decided to hitch it up and take a ride. Nixon was in Heaven, and loved the whole thing. 

We started out in our circle and went around the neighborhood. Have I mentioned how much I loved it there? They had amazing sidewalks and paths to go on walks and bike rides. We took one of the paths that happened to go up this huge hill. Luckily, Ethan was the one with the trailer. I don't think I could have made it up if I would have had to pull him!

We finally made it to the top where there was this cute little park. We took a break to pushed Nixon in the swing, which he loved. After a while we headed back down, which was much easier than going up. We pulled back into our driveway, and both Ethan and I agreed this would not be our last ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment