Thursday, January 29, 2015

39 Weeks

Nixon is 39 weeks and he's finally had his first tooth pop through! Not that he'll let me get a picture of it, but it's there. He's is also the LOUDEST kid I've ever heard in my life. We sit down for dinner and just... I don't even know if there's a word for what he does because it's not crying or yelling, he just talks/babbles SO loud. I'm beginning to wonder at what age it becomes discipline. I'm assuming not yet, so we'll just have to deal with his loud mouth for now. 

He is also pulling up! The first time it happened was on Sunday and since then, there's been no stopping him. His longest spurt of standing (while holding on to whatever he's pulled up on) is almost 15 minutes! While I was cleaning our room, I started hearing him whimper. I look over and he pulled himself into the laundry basket. Life is going to get a lot busier around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment