Monday, October 14, 2013

I Love Lucy

I have recently, as in yesterday, found out that I really do love I Love Lucy. She is absolutely hilarious. I have seen bits and pieces of shows here and there, but yesterday our friends Leslie and Martin had us over to watch a couple episodes with them. It's one of those shows that you're literally laughing out loud because of how ridiculous and funny she is.

What's even more amazing is the fact that her husband in the show, Ricky Ricardo, is actually her husband in real life! Their chemistry is great and it totally makes sense now. I keep telling Ethan that he's my Ricky and I'll be his Lucy.

What's even better, is I found out today that all of the seasons are on Amazon Prime! I'm excited to see even more episodes and enjoy the classics. Maybe I'll have to look into some other shows like the Dick Van Dyke show!

No comments:

Post a Comment