Saturday, September 3, 2016

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about 18 in. and about 5 pounds (size of a honeydew melon).

Total weight gain/loss:  41 lbs. :/ I gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks. I wasn't thrilled with that..

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep: I'm actually sleeping a lot better than I was.

Best moment this week: Hanging out with all of Ethan's family that lives here at his sister's awesome community pool and having a BBQ.

Movement: Always.

Food cravings:  No cravings, but the fact that Frosty's are $.50 right now make them very enticing!


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  There are just a whole lot of hormones!!

Belly Button in or out? It's out.

What I miss:  Not being uncomfortable and being able to breathe normal after going up a couple flights of stairs.

What I am looking forward to: Celebrating labor day at local festival called Matthew's Alive. 


Upcoming appointments/events:  I have an appointment on the 7th.

Milestones: I'm effaced, but no dilation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment