Saturday, September 17, 2016

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about the length of a swiss chard stalk.

Total weight gain/loss:  42 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep: We're at the beach with Nixon in our room.. Sleep has been better.

Best moment this week: Spending all week at the beach with all of the Thomas family!

Movement: Always, but I had a little scare one night. I couldn't remember feeling him all day, but I eventually got him moving.

Food cravings:  Does water count?


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Contractions!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Emotional.

Belly Button in or out? It's out.

What I miss:  Most things at this point.

What I am looking forward to: More beach time! 


Upcoming appointments/events:  I have an appointment on the 21st.

Milestones: I'm effaced, and dilated to about a 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment