Saturday, September 24, 2016

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about 6.8 lbs. and 19.5 in. (the size of a leek)

Total weight gain/loss:  43 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep: Tossing and turning.

Best moment this week: Spending time with Nixon. I know the one-on-one time is coming to an end for a while very soon.

Movement: Yep.

Food cravings:  Nothing really.


Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Contractions!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Wanting to nest.

Belly Button in or out? It's out.

What I miss:  Being able to paint my toes.

What I am looking forward to: Getting this baby out and moving into our new place!! 


Upcoming appointments/events:  I have an appointment on the 28th.

Milestones: I'm effaced, and dilated to about a 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment