Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Happy birthday

I can't believe Nixon is already one! It's totally cliché I know, but I feel like time has gone so fast! It's hard to believe we have a one year old!
I have been so excited about a cake smash for Nixon ever since he started eating on his own with his hands. He loves to get into his food and I was sure he would put on a good show!
Sadly, he was not into it at all. He didn't want anything to do with the cake. That was, until he got past the frosting and into the actual cake.
We also had a little mishap. I found the perfect place for the picture. We took a couple and the cake tipped over into all the leaves! We ended up moving to a spot that was a bit more level. It worked much better. 
Although he may not have acted like he liked it the whole time, he did a pretty good number on it!
Happy birthday Nixon. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment