Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Drumroll....

This has been a long time coming, and I'm so excited to FINALLY announce that we're in business!
Bo Diddle Design is a hand-stamped jewelry business that I've been trying to get off the ground for some time now. I've always had an interest in jewelry and I thought to myself, "Why don't I just do it?" I've pushed it off, and worried about putting myself out there, but I decided to take the leap. Other people have found success in something they enjoy, and I hope to have that same opportunity. Right now I have two products, but will continue to add more sizes, shapes and styles as things progress. 

Want to show that special mother in your life how much you love her? This would be the perfect gift for Mother's Day! If you like what you see, head over to my shop and check it out! 

Mini Initial: 1/4" Sterling or gold disc with one letter/number
Small Initial: 1/2" Sterling or gold disc with one letter/number 
I'm so excited for this new venture in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment