Saturday, April 11, 2015

Gratitude

Last night as I lay in bed, I was overcome with the strongest feeling of gratitude for this man.
Not to say I don't feel grateful often, but this was so overwhelming. I laid there, holding his hand, in tears thinking how blessed I am. Ethan is the most amazing man and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have him be my husband. I even imagined us as an old couple, me with a white pony tail, him with his million dollar grin, and both of us more in love than ever before. It was a sweet image.

He works so hard. He's going to school, working, church callings, and is continually serving others as well as makes time for his family. I don't know what I've done to have such an amazing guy, but I know I'm going to keep holding on to him as tight as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment