Thursday, August 21, 2014

16 Weeks

Is that not the most precious face you've ever seen? Nixon is at such a fun stage right now. He so smiley and jabbers like nobody's business. In the evenings, he'll be hanging out with us while we are watching TV, and I'm assuming he's trying to compete with it because he'll start talking louder, so we'll turn up the show, he'll get even louder so we'll turn it up again. Soon, the TV and him as so loud that it's too loud so we turn it all the way back down and start the process all over again. I have a feeling talking will come sooner than later with this guy.

He has also now discovered his toes.
Can't see from that angle very well? Here's another.
Yes, he has almost master the toe sucking and may very well, eventually, have as many pictures as I do sucking my toes. Yes.. I was also a toe sucker. When I tell people that, they tend to ask if that's why I hate feet–possibly, I'll never know. 

He is such a sweetheart and he's getting even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment