Thursday, August 14, 2014

15 Weeks

We've been a little MIA on here, but we've been busy trying to get this man's room together for Grammy and Pa to visit! Monday, he spent his first very first night in his crib. He's been in his room since we got back from Idaho back in June, but we just barely got the crib on Monday. I know, a little behind, but it's done so we can check that off the list!
I actually had some fun making this crib sheet. It was so easy! I've made one more in an orange fabric, and I have one left to make that's gray. We've almost gotten his nursery done and I could be more excited! There have been quite a few things we've done ourselves which makes it just a little more special to me. We decided on a modern tribal theme and It's exactly what I wanted! Pictures to come soon!
He's done great transitioning from the floor to a crib (as if that would be a hard transition), and he sleeps like a champ. I will say, he is never in the same direction I lay him down in, but at least I know he's going to be in the spot and not across the room!

4 comments:

  1. Man, I like that striped woombie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped woombie! I can only ever bring myself to buy boring clearance ones where I get 2 for 1....you're making me want to order Sister a new one! Consider I have two that are mia...maybe I should seriously consider ordering one more ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do that too, but then I saw this one on Amazon, and I couldn't pass it up! :D

      Delete