Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Graduation

We have a college graduate ladies and gentlemen, well basically. He still technically has the internship credit he's doing and one religion class, but we decided getting a job was was worth taking those classes online!

Getting to the graduation was a little hectic. We had family staying in two different locations but we had the tickets in one location. Long story short, I may or may not had to have run a little bit at 8 months pregnant down the hill! My feet were swollen and I was hot as heck, but we made it in time for the graduates to enter into the BYU-Idaho Center to Pomp and Circumstance (the song graduates walk to). 

I couldn't be more proud of how hard he worked, especially this past semester. It was definitely a rough semester, but he kicked it's trash and came out with fantastic grades and amazing skills in Excel!
(Ethan and his mom Sarah)
(Shannon, Jared, Ethan and Sarah)
(My parents with Ethan and I)

We're so grateful for all of the family that came to town to support him/us. It was so awesome having everyone there to watch him walk across that stage to show everything he had accomplished. 
These three have been the best of friends since they got back from their missions. They're like the three amigos, and I know they're definitely going to miss each other. 
I'm so proud of this guy for everything he accomplished. He worked so hard to get through so he could be working by the time we had this baby. I was so proud as he walked across that stage, and almost brought a tear to my eye. He is such an amazing man and I'm so thankful for everything he has done for our family. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So proud of you guys! It will be sooooo nice to be done with school. You're starting a whole new phase of life now.... well actually a few new phases (new city, new house, new job, and oh yeah new baby!). Good luck and we love you! -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete