Monday, April 21, 2014

37 Weeks

And I'm back! I've been gone for a couple weeks because we have had graduation, packing, driving down to California and unpacking! But, hopefully I'll have a little more time on my hands (until the baby comes of course)!
How far along? 37 weeks

How big is baby? According to my pregnancy app, he's about 19 in and about 6.3 pounds (size of a bunch of Swiss chard).

Total weight gain/loss: 35+ lbs.

Maternity clothes? Just bought another dress!

Sleep: Sleeping great, along with taking some great naps!

Best moment(s) this week: My parents came to Rexburg and Ethan's mom, brother and sister-in-law came as well! Met my new doctor and she's fantastic! They also did another ultrasound and got some more pictures of our little guy!

Movement: Constantly!

Food cravings:  Nope


Food Aversions: It's not so much of an aversion, but I'm into lighter meals these days since the rest of me is so heavy!

Gender: It's a boy

Labor Signs:  Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing too serious yet.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Swelling hands, feet and legs, pelvic pressure, and tired–really tired.

Belly Button in or out? It's kind of poking out. It's weird.

What I miss: Not being pregnant. Things are a lot harder when you can't do much for yourself (we've been moving and I've basically been useless).

What I am looking forward to: Having him here already. This whole 9 months of being pregnant is hard!


Upcoming appointments/events: We have our next appointment on Friday as well as touring the hospital.

Milestones: He's head down, 50% effaced, but it looks like he'll be cooking for a bit longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment