Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to the greatest guy I know! Ethan turns 24 today. We started off the morning with some cinnamon rolls and his birthday bucket (minus an actual bucket).
The picture quality isn't fantastic, but I couldn't get a picture with my actual camera before he broke into the Yoohoo.

It's going to be fairly low-key. Ethan has homework and then it's off to Idaho Falls for grocery shopping and a birthday dinner.

I'm also excite for today because I called up my friend Whitney to see if she would be able to get us in to do a little mini session for some new pictures I can use for our Christmas cards. She (thankfully) was able to do them at short notice and I'm so excited to get some new pictures.

It'll be interesting to see how they turn out though since it's been snowing all morning! I can't wait to see how they turn out though!

No comments:

Post a Comment