Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Wicked!

For Christmas, my parents wanted to have us pick something we wanted to attend, (a concert, play, etc.) It just so happened to work out that Wicked was going to be coming in January. I had seen the play twice, but Ethan had never seen it before.
I was a little nervous to take him to it, because the last time I was overly excited for an event we went to, he was not as impressed as I was hoping him to be, so I kept my excitement close. 
The entire show was magical, just as I remembered it. Although, I was a bit surprised as to how much of the dialog I had forgotten. You get so used to hearing the music, that you forget that the speaking parts are absolutely hilarious! We laughed, I teared up, and we enjoyed every minute. I asked Ethan, after the show, what the verdict was. He loved it! He said it was a lot more funny than he was expecting. I was ecstatic! My dream came true!
I think I may be able to convince him to to even see it again... maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment