Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wells Fargo Championship

This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to the Wells Fargo Championship. My friend Rylee's dad is the Chief of Security for the PGA so he was able to get us some all-access passes.
Ethan, Myself, Rylee, Jesse
Because we didn't pay for the passes, we decided to only stay a couple hours which was great! We started off by pulling in to the parking lot and, literally, parking 3 spots away from the clubhouse. It was kind of fun to walk around with someone with authority because anytime we were stopped or people questioned where we were going, it would basically flash his badge, state who he was and then kept going (politely of course).
This girl has become one of my best friends!
We walked to several different holes to watch the players, learned about the ins and outs of the tournaments, took some pictures, then called it a day! I'm so glad we got to attend, but I don't know if I'd ever go again if I had to pay (some of the seats in the tents went for $4,000 a piece!!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment