Monday, May 4, 2015

Nixon's first haircut

I'm not super sentimental when it comes to things like 1st haircuts. More than anything, I just want it to look like the way I want. I've been wanting to get his hair cut for a while now, so I decided today was the day!
I've been researching different styles that I wanted and I found the perfect one! I was so excited! We went to Great Clips (first mistake, which I knew going in to this whole thing) and we checked in. Ethan held him as I showed the lady the picture and so I could take some pictures. The lady literally glanced at the picture, and then started his cut. The second she started cutting I knew it was not what I wanted but it was too late.

He cried for most of the cut, but it was only about 5 minutes, so it was bearable.
It's not terrible, I don't love it, but I will never go to a stylist in a box ever again. People may think it's ridiculous, but I know what I like and what I want! Luckily, he could be bald and still be adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment