Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

I have been blessed with the best mother in the world!
She may live all the way across the United States, but I know (unless she's working) she's only a phone call away and will be there to listen to anything I have to say. Whether is venting about Nixon, crying over something ridiculous, or just calling to say hi, she's there and I could not imagine a better mother for me. Love you mom!

On the other hand, I was blessed to marry into a family that has an amazing mother as well.
You never can truly appreciate someone until you see everything that they do for others. It has been a blessing living with Sarah, because I've been able to, not only get to know her, but to see how selfless she truly is. These past few months have been an absolutely roller coaster and she continues to do so much for others. She's an amazing mother-in-law and I feel very blessed to have her. 

And on this day of mothers I can't forget to mention the boy who made me a mother. 
Oh, how I love this little man of mine. He melts my heart so many times a day, and I'm so thankful he's mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment