Sunday, June 22, 2014

Nixon's blessing

On Father's Day we were able to have Nixon blessed. It was such an awesome day considering we were surrounded by family. All of my family was able to be there, because everyone was still in town from our family reunion that weekend, and we were so grateful we had Ethan's brother Jared and his wife Shannon representing Ethan's side of the family.

One of the things that I remember Ethan said during the blessing, was that Nixon would be curious in the Gospel. I loved that line. I feel like that's something that I wish I would have been more of growing up--asking questions and finding answers to those questions.

He did great and didn't even cry. He also looked adorable in his little outfit!
Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of everyone that attended the blessing, but we did get a couple of the people!

We are so blessed to have Nixon, and I'm thankful Ethan was able to to bless our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment