Friday, November 25, 2016

Seven Weeks

This sweet boy is seven weeks!
And while he has also gotten a bad rep for not being a good sleeper, I have say the night I needed it the most, he slept from 1:00am-10:30am.

We had gone to a birthday party for our niece Stella. We got home and I started feeling a little bleh. I went to bed after I put Crew down, and about an hour later, I woke up and knew I was going to throw up. For the next few hours I laid outside of our guest bathroom in the hallway, throwing up, so Ethan could get some sleep because he had work.

I was feeling pretty terrible and threw up the last time around 9:30am, all the while Crew was sleeping through all of it! When he did finally wake up, I was graced with this face:
My sweet boy!!!

He also made it through his first Thanksgiving, completely unaware of what was going on as he slept in a dark room. A new born during holidays isn't very exciting unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment