Friday, November 11, 2016

Five Weeks

We officially a month!
Little sleep-no-mas lacks the sleep, but makes up for it with his smiles (almost). I feel like Heavenly Father needed something to keep me going, and on-demand smiles definitely help. He had his one month check up and everything is looking great! Wasn't so keen on the shots, but who really is? Am I right?

Stats:
Height: 23 in (97th Percentile)
Weight: 10 lb 7 oz (65th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 38 cm (72nd Percentile)

If this continues, he will probably be tall like his brother.

I feel like we're in a bit of a fog, but this boy is so loved. If I could, I would snuggle him all day and hold him, but he's not a huge snuggler. He likes to face out and see the world around him. He also has this gaze that makes you wonder what could possibly be thinking? He looks so deep in thought. Sometimes I like to just watch him stare at the world around him. We sure love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment