Friday, June 9, 2017

35 Weeks

Crew has officially been inducted to the Thomas clan with a trip to the famous Fontana Dam. Ethan's family has been going to this place every year ever since they were little. He did pretty well on the boat, and slept well except one dreadful, awful night. We were all in one house together, which meant his screaming could be heard throughout the house. I ended up taking him out to the car. He screamed while I tried to sleep. It was miserable and he wasn't my favorite person that day.

On a funnier note, he's started doing this thing where he wiggles his head from side-to-side, sort of like a bobblehead. He's pretty proud of himself, and he likes seeing other's laugh at it.

His first tooth finally popped on the 5th (which maybe the cause of the Fontana disaster). Teething must be a bad deal, because a couple days after, he was done and out not feeling well and fell asleep on my leg while I was sitting on the couch. That kind of thing never happens, so I soaked it up. Happy 8 months Crewman.

No comments:

Post a Comment